Holy Rosary Healthcare is actively looking for men and women of all ages to join our volunteer team. Volunteers play an important role in our healing ministry where our goal is to offer superior service and care to our patients and visitors while providing a meaningful and rewarding experience for our volunteers.
Volunteers make a meaningful difference in many areas at Holy Rosary. Choose from a variety of positions:
- Blossoms (Holy Rosary Healthcare Gift Shop)
- Guest Services
- Clinic Guest Services
- Health Information Management
- Extended Care Unit
Volunteers of all ages get involved. We have two main categories of volunteers.
- Student Volunteers (Ages 13-18)
- Adult Volunteers (Ages 18 and above)
Benefits of Volunteering
Holy Rosary Healthcare volunteers enjoy:
- Free flu shots
- Discounted meals at Wilson Street Cafe
- Special recognition events
- Social interaction
- Access to health education
- Best of all, making a difference in the lives you touch
Please join us
The commitment of volunteers is critical to the successful delivery of a wide range of patient services at Holy Rosary Healthcare. If you are interested in joining the volunteer services team please fill out our Volunteer application. Your application will be automatically submitted to the Volunteer Services Office.
If you have any questions please feel free to call the Volunteer Services office at 406-233-2604 or email at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!