HRH Foundation Announces Charity Trap Shoot Winners
Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation’s Fourth Annual Sportsmen’s Charity Classic Trap Shoot & Annie Oakley Shoot-Out was held Saturday, August 17, at the Custer Rod & Gun Club in Miles City. Men, women, and youth shooters from across Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming competed in the trap competition and Annie Oakley shoot-out. Over $6,000 in individual and team prizes were won by participants.
Trap Competition Top Teams
Five-person teams competed in three rounds of trap competition at the event. The highest team scores in the history of this event were earned by the top two teams this year. Team winners included:
- First place (score 319): Kenny Bosche and Adam Murnion of Miles City; Nicole Kono of Baker; Greg Koczur of Colstrip; and Dave Bickish of Grass Range.
- Second place (317): Miles City’s Clyde Leischner, Shepard’s Shelby Sleaford, Grass Range’s Dave Bickish, and Colstrip’s Clay Anderson and Terry Taylor.
- Third place (308): Baker’s Steve Bryan, Miles City’s David Tailleur, Shepherd’s Hunter Brazelton, Billings’ Kevin Bochy, and Alan Flury from Sundance, Wyoming.
Individual Top Shooters
- Youth (under 18)
- Top youth shooter (scoring 63 of 75): Hunter Brazelton, Shepherd
- 2nd place, youth (58): Andy Morgenstern, Billings
- 3rd place, youth (57): Garrett Bryan, Baker
- 4th place, youth (48): Spencer Dalke, Shepherd
- 5th place, youth (38): Chase Tailleur, Miles City
- The top two women shooters after regular competition were tied with 60 each; a shoot-out of 25 resulted in the following placings:
- Top women’s shooter (scoring 60 of 75): Nicole Kono, Baker
- 2nd place, women (60): Shelby Sleaford, Shepherd
- 3rd place, women (50): Brielle Brumley, Billings
- The third and fourth place shooters were tied with 72 after regular competition; a shoot-out resulted in the following placings:
- Top adult men’s shooter (scoring 73 of 75): Jeremy Kueffler, Miles City
- 3rd place, mens (72): Greg Koczur, Colstrip
- 4th place (72): Dave Bickish, Grass Range
Annie Oakley Shoot Out Results
One of the event’s features included a highly competitive Annie Oakley Shoot-Out which is a game of elimination involving quick thinking and sharp shooting.
- NXC Imaging Annie Oakley Feature
- Top Shooter: Cam Meinzer, Midland, SD
- 2nd place: Jeremy Kueffler, Miles City
- 3rd place: Garrett Bryan, Baker
Event photos are available for viewing at www.facebook.com/holyrosaryhealthcare. All proceeds from the event benefitted senior living in our community. The Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation may be reached by visiting www.hrhfoundation.com or calling 406.233.4043.
TREASURES 2013 is in the record books. Sincere thanks to all for their generous support and involvement at TREASURES. The funds raised – about $100,000 (net) – are a wonderful start to our senior living community enhancements. We will be working with donors in the coming months to make the vision for the future of senior living in our community – the Foundation’s largest project ever – a reality.
Our wonderful volunteer committee is already busy at work creating a master plan for TREASURES 2014. Watch here for more details, the date, and so much more!
For details on past events, please click on the links on the right.