List of Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Health Care Coverage
- Dental Care Coverage
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Individual and Family Support
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Defined Contribution Plan - A defined contribution plan is provided for associates who meet specific eligibility criteria. SCLHS will contribute a percentage of the eligible associate's base salaries into the plan. The plan also provides an employer match of 50% of the first 6% of pay an associate contributes to the Retirement Savings Plan.
- Retirement Savings Plan [403(b)] - The Retirement Savings Plan is designed to allow associates to request a portion of their income to be withheld by Holy Rosary Healthcare rather than being paid as taxable income and paid to the Retirement Savings Plan. Payment of state and federal income tax is deferred on the funds and all earned interest until withdrawn at retirement, termination or discontinuance of the plan.
- Long Term Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off
- In order to assist with work/life balance, Paid Time Off and extended illness hours are available for eligible associates. Paid Time Off (PTO) is an accrual of benefit hours that are available to cover holidays, vacation days and personal days while extended illness is an accumulation of hours designated for use by the associate for his/her own illness.
All associates are eligible for miscellaneous benefits such as Workers' Compensation, Direct Deposit, Jury Duty, and Credit Union.
The complete terms and conditions governing these benefits may be obtained through the Human Resources Department at 406-233-2608. Terms and conditions governing benefits are subject to change.