For individuals interested in losing weight, increasing physical activity, and decreasing risk factors for diabetes and cardiovascular disease, the Healthy Lifestyles program is just the ticket!
The Healthy Lifestyles program is based on a medically guided program that helps participants make long-term, sustainable changes to live a more healthful life. The program consists of 1:1 sessions with a trained lifestyle coach, periodic assessments, personalized goal setting, a 16-week core program with weekly educational and exercise sessions and 6-month follow-up program with classes, assessments, and coaching sessions.
The program is divided into two main sections – the 16-week core program and the six months of follow-up curriculum. The 16-week core program includes:
- weight loss and lifestyle goal setting
- personal lifestyles coach for 1:1 coaching
- weekly educational sessions monitoring patient status on goal attainment
- diet and physical activity recommendations
- guided exercise activities available weekly (between weekly sessions 5-16)
The six months of follow-up curriculum includes:
- ongoing meetings with personal lifestyles coach
- monthly educational group sessions
- additional assistance and tracking of lifestyle goals
- activities to keep participants on track and working toward their long-term lifestyle changes
For More Information
Enrollment is currently open for the Spring 2016 Session.
Miles City participants may choose to attend the 16 one-hour weekly educational classes on Tuesdays from noon-1:00 pm or Wednesdays from 5:15-6:15 pm, beginning in January with initial individual assessments starting in early January. The enrollment fee for the 10-month program is $100 if individual signs up prior to January 13 and $150 per person after January 13. Scholarships are available based on income guidelines. Special corporate pricing is also now available for businesses.
To learn more about the Healthy Lifestyles program or to obtain an enrollment packet, call 406-233-4067.